AND SELECTED ACCESSORIES
CORTEX Bike M
The all-rounder among the ergometers
- open, low entry
- continuous, electrical seat height adjustment
- patient weight up to 200 kg
- high stability
- LCD display with remote control, ergometry and manual operation
- large workload range (6-1000 Watts)
- optional blood pressure measurement and/or SpO2
The extension for measuring the basal
and resting metabolic rate
- reliable measurement according to the gold standard
- particularly suitable for long measurements (without a mask)
- easy to clean and to disinfect
- fully automatic control of the hood ventilation
- high patient safety due to the automatic alarm function
FOR METALYZER® 3B
TEST CONTROL CENTER
Perform up to 4 spiroergometry tests simultaneously
The Test Control Center (TCC) allows you to perform and monitor up to four spiroergmetry tests at the same time. Moreover, you will be completely free and flexible to choose which spiroergometry devices, ergometers and peripherals you want to combine with each other. For example, you can use up to four METALYZER® 3B, METAMAX® 3B or any combination of the CORTEX devices and then combine these with treadmills or bicycle ergometers of your choice.
TCC basis packageThe basic package is your introduction to the Test Control Center (TCC). This includes the software license for
MSS Test Control Center, a complete METALYZER® 3B package with corresponding accessories and the application software MetaSoft® Studio, including connections, adapters and masks, as well as one BT Smart HR belt for measuring heart rate.
TCC extensionWith the TCC extension package you can gradually purchase up to three addional CORTEX spiroergometry devices including the accessories required for the number of test persons.