The METALYZER® 3B is a portable high resolution spiroergometry system with Breath-by-Breath technology.
The system allows a complete medical analysis of the functionality of a person’s lung,
heart and metabolism at rest and under stress.
- portable Breath-by-Breath system
- internal battery allowing a 12-hour running time (available as an option)
- Bluetooth® LE for connection to HF, SpO2, power meters and other measuring devices
- interfaces to numerous types of ECGs
- USB or Bluetooth® connection to a PC
- front display with LED status indicators
- push-pull connectors protecting against reverse polarity and damages
- minimal need for maintenance
- long calibration intervals
- O2 sensor with long lifespan
- constant and dynamic flow control
- modular future-proof system set-up
INFORMATION AND ACCURACY
Whether in the fitness club or the doctor's office, whether in the hospital or the Olympic test center, use the METALYZER® 3B together with the powerful application software MetaSoft® Studio to exploit the full potential of spiroergometry.
AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS
Due to its low weight and compact dimensions, the METALYZER® 3B can be easily transported from one measuring station to the next. You can operate the METALYZER® 3B even there is weak or no electricity supply at all, thanks to the optionally available internal battery
(The photo was taken at base camp 1 on Mount Everest.).
REMARKABLY LOW MAINTENANCE
The METALYZER® 3B works reliably with minimal effort during adjustment and maintenance. Gas calibration once a month is absolutely sufficient. Handy gas cartridges and the automatic gas-on-demand valve ensure correct dosage of quantity and pressure.
for METALYZER® 3B
The CORTEX CANOPY-Option for METALYZER®3B makes it possible to measure the basal metabolic rate and the resting metabolic rate without the test persons being affected by the mask.
- reliable measurement according to the gold standard
- particularly suitable for long measurements (without a mask)
- easy to clean and to disinfect
- fully automatic control of the hood ventilation
- high patient safety due to the automatic alarm function
The service package includes all consumables (calibration gas, O2 sensors etc.) for the first three years. It gives you planning reliability for your projects and test studies thanks to an extended warranty period of three years. In addition, your operating costs are much lower by purchasing the service package.